пятница, 31 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LAMENTATION LEAH ANDREONE

You gotta check out. General Comment i agree. You dont fool me" he is trying to act like it doesn't affect him but she knows it does. Immersed in love's encounter The heavens merge with hell My arms release my body Your arms hold what I held Finally I know you'll take me Finally I know you fell I climb into your body Climb into my own cell Don't turn the lights on Don't turn the lights on. Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! lamentation leah andreone

Uploader: Tegrel
Date Added: 17 February 2010
File Size: 67.29 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94303
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Login with Facebook Error: Why not add your own? So they fall lamentatjon Out of reach, out of sight Are you scared of what you'll see Are you scared of me.

Each person loves the other deeper, but they are insecure and cannot read how the other feels. Oh God we're here And goodbye chokes on my tears While your exit seems so effortless So mean, you don't fool me.

Alchemy (Leah Andreone album) - Wikipedia

User does not exist. General Andgeone perfect piano song Immersed in love's encounter The heavens merge with hell My arms release my body Your arms hold what I held Finally I know you'll take me Finally I know you fell I climb into your body Climb into my own cell Don't turn the lights on Don't turn the lights on.

lamentation leah andreone

Add your thoughts 7 Comments. General Comment i agree. Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! The final stanzas represents a pessemistic ending, where the boy leaves the girl probably due to insecurity in how she feels about him.

Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals.

lamentation leah andreone

Its as if the couple is trying to prove to other people that there is nothing between these two, when in fact, they are in love. Trying to try Trying to give you all your lines Trying to walk away without a move Trying to catch your eyes.

You dont fool me" he is trying to act like it doesn't affect him but she knows it does. Oh God we're here And goodbye chokes on my tears While your exit seems so effortless So mean, you don't fool me When the morning wakes you'll grab for me But lamentahion plane took me away Are ajdreone scared of what you'll see Do they mean more than me Trying to try Trying to give you all your lines Trying to walk away without a move Trying to catch your eyes Related.

General Comment i think this song is going though entire relationship that has it very high ups and downs, and when she is saying don't turn the light on, i think it means not to look at reality, just stay happy in the dark. The girl is afraid that he is using her for sex to impress his friends - a way of saying "is what they think of you more important than how I feel" It's kind of an abstract way to think about it, but when you listen to the song it does fit.

Leah Andreone - Lamentation Lyrics

What's on your mind tonight Don't think too much, you'll go blind Make it easy, find a beast in me Now I'm not your type.

Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. You gotta check out. When the morning wakes you'll grab for me But the plane took me away Are you scared of what you'll see Do they mean more than me. Oh God we're here And goodbye chokes on my tears While your exit seems so effortless So mean, you don't fool me When the morning wakes you'll grab for me But the plane took me away Are you scared of what you'll see Do they mean more than me Trying to try Trying to give you all your lines Trying to walk away without a move Trying to catch your eyes So they fall down Out of reach out of sight Are you scared of what you'll see Are you scared of me Immersed in love's encounter The heavens merge with hell My arms release my body Your arms hold what I held Finally I know you'll take me Finally I know you fell I climb into your body Climb into my own cell Don't turn the lights on Don't turn the lights on What's on your mind tonight Don't think too much you'll go blind Make it easy find a beast in me Now I'm not your type And I'll fly solo into my loner love While you walk and play it safe Aren't you scared I'll leave Do they mean more than me Edit Lyrics Edit Wiki Add Video.

Song Meaning I always believed that this song was just about a bad break up in the beginning they are saying good-bye as she is "choking back her tears" "while your exits seem so effortless, so mean. No Replies Log in to reply. He leaves because he cares more about his appearances more than her again.

Login with Google Error: Lyrics powered by LyricFind. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. General Comment Elah song is about a secret relationship, secret from the rest of the world and secret to both of the people in it.

lamentation leah andreone

The beautiful love making interlude is interrupted by turning the lights on, which she dreads because the secret will be revealed.

Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. We do not have any tags for Lamentation lyrics.

And I'll fly solo into my loner love While you walk and play it safe Aren't you scared I'll leave Do they mean more than me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий